Sunday, November 4, 2012

Foggy Friday

Actually I don't know what day this was but Foggy Friday sounded cool as a title.....The other night i peaked my head out of the door and the entire sky was pink fog...Pretty cool for photos I thought. I quickly grabbed the camera and headed to the beach...By the time i got there the sky was anything but pink. Totally socked in and with the extremely low tide pretty surreal out..

Muzzy_Encinitas__CA_G.L'Heureux-0972
Im not one to usually post surf photos, many of you know my feelings on the surf art culture...anyway I  thought these would make a good blog and no I won't be selling them at the local coffee shop.

Muzzy_Encinitas__CA_G.L'Heureux-0959
Muzzy actually walked out of the water right next me to. I couldn't recognize who it was until he was about 10 feet away.

Surfers_Encinitas__CA_G.L'Heureux-1002
I guess when your arm doesn't fit around the board you have to drag it?

No comments: