Friday, September 9, 2011

Not Your Typical Summer Drive

Had a ton of work to take care of since getting back from NZ and realized I never posted these photos....anyway...After being stuck in Sydney for 3 days I couldn't wait to get into a winter environment and get busy,....I ended up having a nice little 7 hr drive when I finally touched down in Christchurch and was actually looking forward to it..
Picture 11
This is how things looked from my side of the car and the wrong side of the road

Picture 1
The drive started out and I felt like i was in Northern France. Hedgerows and rain everywhere

Picture 6
Then came the sheep. NZ has no natural predators other than hungry humans which means sheep for days.

Picture 8
Next came the mtns and the lakes

Picture 9

Picture 12
Gotta say, this was one of the better 7 hour drives I've had in a long while



No comments: