Friday, September 12, 2008

Our premier.

We had the world premier of our movies at Oakley last week....the night was superrrrr fun...great turn out..really good response!....and this also commemorated day one of the most alcohol filled week of the year. Even more so than Vegas....finally, i feel better.I dont understand how you could walk through these doors everyday and go to work?

My Dad made it. He happened to be in town...he hadnt been to a premier before.

Someone snapped a photo of Justin, Dawger and I.....This was the last film we are working on with Dawger involved...thanks Mike.

I cant really remember at what point of the night i took this...Justin and Annie sure do look cute.


The turnout was really good.


The open bar was really good too.
Pierre, Justin, and I...talking about who knows what.

The Minnesoldiers...Joe and Zac. Both had such good segments.
The theater was super good for premiers...stadium seating.

No comments: