Saturday, November 8, 2008

$2.20

I went to the gas station today and this is what i saw. This just proves how fucking corrupt OPEC and the oil companies are. They can charge whatever the hell they want. In Cali this summer I was paying $4.56 a gallon. Do you think it costs them one more cent to produce gas whether they charge $2.20 a gallon or $4.56, the answer is NO. This is going into some rich Saudi's pocket. I cant believe how clear it is. Regardless, I am a little sad at the same time. Low gas prices are nice. When is usually costs $65.00 to fill my truck tonight it costs $31.00. However, the only thing that is gonna save this world from American SUV's is mega high gas prices. Now every soccer mom and wanna be rapper driving an Escalade is gonna keep driving to work solo.

No comments: