Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Forced Tourism has its Perks

So as many of you know the weather on the South Island in NZ this week has been less than ideal for landing airplanes; which is why I had a quick 3 day stint in Sydney this past week....I can't really complain...I would have rather been working with the boys though and hanging out for 4 days alone gets a little boring.....Anyway...I'm gonna sleep but I got a few photos in Sydney the other night that I wanted to post before posting the meat of my Aussie blog
Screen Shot 2011-08-17 at 11.44.48 PM
You can't really mess up a photo of the Sydney Opera house since its one of the raddest buildings I've ever seen but a nice moon and a slow shutter helps the scenery.

Screen Shot 2011-08-17 at 11.44.57 PM
The slow shutter also works nicely when a ferry goes through your frame in front of one of the raddest bridges ever built...

Sydney did it right. Super nice scenery and equally as friendly humans.

No comments: