Friday, August 5, 2011

A Night with Motley Crue

After a good day warming up for The Crue I gotta say I was pretty excited. My Mom got me Dr. Feelgood for Xmas in 6th grade and I've been a fan ever since. She also got me Appetite for Destruction that Xmas too...Prolly the best Xmas gift I've ever gotten....
Screen Shot 2011-08-02 at 9.25.49 PM
They opened with Shout at the Devil and after they finished the song Nikki Sixx jumped in the crowd to beat up some fan that threw something at Vince....HA...classic

Screen Shot 2011-08-02 at 9.28.23 PM

Screen Shot 2011-08-02 at 9.28.36 PM
Notice the large circle structure in the back. This was actually built for Tommy Lee who's drum set went around the circle upside down while he played the whole time. Pretty rad and classic for a Crue show.

Screen Shot 2011-08-02 at 9.28.52 PM
The entire band actually played really well. Including Mick Mars who is as good and creepy as he's ever been. The crowd was super into it and the smoke in the air sums up the vibe

Screen Shot 2011-08-02 at 9.29.09 PM
The person that wasn't stoked was the guy that had to clean up the mess the fans left. I forgot to mention. Someone decided to burn down a building next door to the show. Perfect way to end a perfect Fredneck day. Cant wait till next year.


No comments: