Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Shopping in Oceanside

A couple weeks ago we got a crew together and headed up to Oceanside to check out the Swap Meet. Swap Meets don't really exist outside of California from what i gather? The experience was amazing. You could basically buy anything. Seriously anything. I think they might have even been selling donkeys.

Screen Shot 2011-08-14 at 12.31.49 PM
This was the common set up. Some had better, some had worse.

Screen Shot 2011-08-14 at 12.32.03 PM
Justin was seriously considering buying the USA jacket in the background of this photo. The lady wouldn't come down from the astronomical $40 price tag so he passed it up. Hopefully this guy bought it.

Screen Shot 2011-08-14 at 12.32.10 PM
We had to wake this guy up to ask him how much he would sell the tool box his head is resting on. I still wish I bought it.

Screen Shot 2011-08-14 at 12.34.42 PM
Jordan found the new camera he was looking for. I think some of the skate filmers are still using this thing.

2 comments:

MJ said...

I am distracted ...is that a drive-in movie screen in the background?!

Moriah L. Roberts said...

Cowboy hat Ill take as my postcard