Monday, July 30, 2007

Where I'm From

I just got back to VA/DC and lets just say nothing has changed. Everyone still loves beers, skating, and russian propaganda....I used to live on this side of the best country ever for 5 months a year but now i cant really do that anymore so i get to see these guys rarely...They never visit.
Ahh, the lovely sight of Dulles....
We then went to an Orioles game. It was super fun. They played the Yankees
The next day I went to Freedom Plaza aka Pulaski by myself..This is the best skatespot in the U.S. Its kind of a bust and you will get ur board taken once in a while but its worth it.
Somehow everyone back home got into bonging beers...I guess since no one was a jock in high school everyone is catching up.


Tyler and Brenden lending a hand.

This is one of my best friends in the world for better or worse...Art Lisi...He's a blacksmith. He also has a new daughter. Its kind of weird when ur friends start to have kids.
Brad, Riley, and I....I already look dead from drinking and its only about 3pm. This mayhem continued all night long. I met Brad when i was 15.
Every year on July 29th we have a huge skate session and bbq..all the boys fly in....this is the 14th year in a row and only the second time its rained...it rained all day.
This is Dinger. He once came in the backcountry in CO with us. It was amazing...He actually hit the jump we were filming on too.
Sean Obrien brought an amazing potato gun. We all popped off a couple shots.
I love this photo of the Iceman Brimba.
My mom and dad came and hung out with us.
When then played our annual game of skate in the rain...Im so glad i barrowed someones board.
Peter and Rory were announcing. Zach Lyons took the title.
Art and I then drove downtown to the dinner that Tony and Dev set up....thanks dudes.
This is where our dinner was. It was amazing.
On our way to the Red Scare show we drove past the national mall.
Art looked amazing in his Red Scare outfit....For those of you that dont know, the Red Scare is our Russian Propaganda band....I couldnt make it back in time to play this year....Tony did an amazing job filling in.
At the end of the night Art decided to play guitar on the side of the street in a not so nice neighborhood....nothing happened and i dont think it was his guitar anyway....Today ruled...thanks to everyone that set it up.

1 comment:

Pierre Wikberg said...

You´re from DC? My cheating whore of an ex gf lives there. If you see her you should, hmmm .. buy her a drink with salmonella in it. Yeah that works.